Dataguard Training in Chennai
The Oracle Data Guard is developed and marketed by Oracle this forms an extension to the Oracle relational database management system (RDBMS).The oracle data guard aids in establishing and maintaining secondary standby databases as alternative/supplementary repositories to the production of primary databases. Oracle Data Guard Training Institute at Anna nagar, Chennai provided by ACTE ensures high availability, data protection, and disaster recovery for enterprise data. Oracle provides both graphical user interface (GUI) and command-line (CLI) tools for managing Data Guard configurations for th organizations.
Data Guard can support both physical standby and logical standby sites. Oracle Corporation has so far made Data Guard available only as a bundled feature included within its "Enterprise Edition" of the Oracle RDBMS. Data Guard provides to its customers a comprehensive set of services that create, maintain, manage, and monitor one or more standby databases to enable production of Oracle databases to survive disasters and data corruptions. The Oracle Data Guard maintains these standby databases as transactional consistent replicas of the production database. Data Guard Administration training provided by ACTE will help you develop the skills to use Oracle Data Guard to help protect your Oracle database against planned and unplanned downtime. Opt our course to explore how Data Guard standby databases can be used to support production functions such as reporting, querying and testing, while in a standby role.
Pre-requisites for data gaurd training at Anna nagar, chennai:
• We expect the candidates to have the basic knowledge of the Oracle Database Administration fundamentals. We do not expect you to be an expert DBA, basics are enough to get started.
Audience for Data gaurd training at Anna nagar, Chennai:.
Dataguard Training Course syllabus
- Introduction to Oracle Data Guard
- Creating a Physical Standby Database by Using SQL and RMAN Commands
- Oracle Data Guard Broker: Overview
- Creating a Data Guard Broker Configuration
- Creating a Physical Standby Database by Using Enterprise Manager Grid Control
- Creating a Logical Standby Database
- Creating and Managing a Snapshot Standby Database
- Using Oracle Active Data Guard
- Configuring Data Protection Modes
- Performing Role Transitions
- Using Flashback Database in a Data Guard Configuration
- Enabling Fast-Start Failover
- Managing Client Connectivity
- Performing Backup and Recovery Considerations in an Oracle Data Guard Configuration
- Patching and Upgrading Databases in a Data Guard Configuration
- Monitoring a Data Guard Configuration
- Optimizing a Data Guard Configuration
- Free demo classes.
- Limited Batch Size.
- Excellent lab facility.
- Innovative ideas are taught by the professionals.
- 100% placement Assurance.
- Expert trainers will teach the students.
- Certificates are provided to the students.
- 8+ experienced in Dataguard
- Certified trainer
- Working in top MNC company
- Friendly and interactive
- Trained more than 3000 students
- Ready to help students - 24/7
- Strong knowledge and perfect delivery
- On the spot doubt clarifying person
(Polaris Software Limited)
- Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Associate (OCA)
- Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Professional (OCP)
- Oracle Database 12c Certified Implementation Specialist
- Oracle Database Performance and Tuning 2015 Certified Implementation Specialist