Data Science Training in Chennai
A data scientist is responsible for collecting, analysing and interpreting large amounts of data to find out the ways to help a business improve operations and gain a competitive edge over rivals. Data Science Training at Anna nagar, Chennai is provided by 'ACTE' this course is designed by experts to be of at most use to the candidates.
The Basic responsibilities of a data scientist include gathering and analyzing data, and using different types of analytics and reporting tools to detect patterns, trends and relationships in data sets. Data scientists usually work in teams to mine big data for information that can be used to predict customer behaviour and identify business risks and opportunities. The candidates who are acquiring Data Science Course at Anna nagar, Chennai,ACTE are often expected to produce answers in days basis rather than months.
A data scientist utilizes large amounts of data to develop hypotheses. ACTE has experienced trainers who assist the students to understand all the concepts from basics to advanced level and use them efficiently on the work environment. We have flexible timing that helps assist the students to benefit the most. To get a free demo and clear all your doubts contact us.
Pre requisites for Data Science Institute at Anna nagar, Chennai:
Benefits of being a Data Scientist:
- Holds a unique place between Business and IT
- Helps in planning the future
- Will help one develop problem-solving skills
- Increases your critical thinking
- Provides a life-long learning
- Better communication skills.
DataScience Training Course syllabus
- Motivating examples
- Why is it interesting?
- Several data science settings
- Introduction to the WEKA tool
- Practical information
- Interactive group discussion
- Representing problems with matrices
- Representing problem with relations
- Example: Text with TFIDF Computing simple statistics
- Means, variances, standard deviations, weighted averaging, modes, quartiles
- Example: Political predictions Simple visualizations
- Time series
- Spatial data Case studies
- X & Y examples
- Medical data
- Format of input / output data Prediction algorithms
- Decision trees
- Rule learners
- Linear/logistic regression
- Nearest neighbour learning
- Properties of prediction algorithms and practical exercises
- Combining classifiers
- Training, tuning, test data
- Holdout method, cross-validation, bootstrap method Measuring performance of a model
- Accuracy, ROC curves, precision-recall curves
- Loss functions for regression Interpretation of results
- Confidence interval for accuracy
- Hypothesis tests for comparing models, algorithms
- Filter methods
- Wrapper methods Data discretization
- Unsupervised discretization
- Supervised discretization Data transformations
- PCA and variants
- Rule of Bayes and Conditional Independence Naive Bayes
- Application to spam filtering Bayesian Networks
- Graphical representation
- Independence and correlation Temporal models
- Markov Chains
- Hidden Markov Models
- Introduction to Exploratory Data Mining Association discovery
- What is association discovery?
- What are the challenges?
- In detail: Apriori Clustering
- What is clustering?
- What are the challenges?
- In detail: agglomerative clustering
- Hands-on: clustering in WEKA 8. Case Studies in DataScience
- Eve, the Pharmaceutical Robot Scientist: Data Science for Drug Discovery
- Data science for sports analytics
- Data science for sensor data (Introduction to challenge)
1. Introduction to Data Science
What is data science, relation to data mining, machine learning, big data and statistics
2. Getting to know your dataFrom data to features
3. Overview of Tasks & Techniques: PredictionThe prediction task
4. Evaluation and Methodology of DataScienceExperimental setup
5. Data EngineeringAttribute selection
6. Overview of Tasks & Techniques: Probabilistic toolsIntroduction
7. Overview of Tasks & Techniques: Exploratory Data mining
- Free demo classes.
- Limited Batch Size.
- Excellent lab facility.
- Innovative ideas are taught by the professionals.
- 100% placement Assurance.
- Expert trainers will teach the students.
- Certificates are provided to the students.
- 5+ experienced
- Certified trainer
- Working in top MNC company
- Friendly and interactive
- Trained more than 3000 students
- Ready to help students - 24/7
- Strong knowledge and perfect delivery
- On the spot doubt clarifying person
(Marriott International Inc,.)
- Microsoft Professional Program Certificate in DataScience