Machine Learning Using R Training in Chennai
R is one among the major languages for data science. It provides excellent visualisation features, which is necessary to explore the data before submitting it to any automated learning, as well as while assessing the results of the learning algorithm. ACTE is the best Machine Learning using R Training institute at Anna nagar, Chennai .Our tutors start with the basics of machine learning and go until the advanced levels and the most recent upgrades Many R package for machine learning are available and many modern methods in statistical learning are implemented in R as part of this development.
There are two major classification of machine learning supervised and unsupervised. In supervised learning, the learning algorithm is presented with examples, where the labels indicate the desired output. SML is composed of classification, where the output is categorical, and regression, where the output is numerical. In unsupervised learning no labels are provided, and the learning algorithm focuses solely on detecting structure in the input data.
There are also semi-supervised learning approaches that use labelled data to inform unsupervised learning on the unlabelled data to identify and annotate new classes in the dataset which is also called as novelty detection.We assure that Machine Learning using R Institute with Placement at Anna nagar, Chennai will provide you with quality content and placement.
Benifits Of Doing Machine Language Using R Course in ACTE at Anna nagar, Chennai:
- R is the most comprehensive statistical analysis package.
- New technology and ideas most of the time appear first in R.
- R being an open source software can be used by anyone.
- We can run R anywhere at any time, and one can even sell it under the conditions of the license.
- R is recommended for GNU/Linux and Microsoft Windows.
- R is cross-platform and hence runs on many operating systems.
- Linear algebra is a must.
- basic programming skills can be helpful.
- Basics of Differential calculus.
Pre-requisites to Machine Learning Using R Training at Anna nagar, Chennai:
For other information please call us or chat online with us.
Machine Learning Using R Training Course syllabus
- What is R?
- Why R?
- Installing R
- R environment
- How to get help in R
- R console and Editor
- R Studio
- Variables in R
- Data frames
- Using c, Cbind, Rbind, attach and detach functions in R
- Reading Data
- Writing Data
- Slicing of Data
- Merging Data
- Apply functions
- Name matching of arguments
- Box plot
- Pareto charts
- Pie graph
- Line chart
- Developing graphs
- Simulation (Sampling from Probability Distributions)
- Supervised and Unsupervised Learning
- Dimension reduction (Principal Component Analysis)
- Decision Tree
- Anomaly Detection in data
- Data clustering (k-means)
- Classification (k- nearest neighbor)
- Classification (Support Vector Machine)
1.Introduction to R
2.Data Processing using R
3.Programming in R
4.Graphics Using R
- Free demo classes.
- Limited Batch Size.
- Excellent lab facility.
- Innovative ideas are taught by the professionals.
- 100% placement Assurance.
- Expert trainers will teach the students.
- Certificates are provided to the students.
- 5+ experienced in Core Java
- Certified trainer
- Working in top MNC company
- Friendly and interactive
- Trained more than 3000 students
- Ready to help students - 24/7
- Strong knowledge and perfect delivery
- On the spot doubt clarifying person
Palani Kumar, MCA
(Tata Consultancy Services)
- Machine Learning using R Certification